If you have an ongoing conflict connected to your housing, mediation can help resolve the matter with a minimum of stress. If you are a landlord and want to negotiate with a tenant rather than proceed with eviction, we can help.
If you are self-represented in a court case such as an Unlawful Detainer, use the links at the bottom of this page or call us for more information. Unlawful Detainer cases require quick responses from defendants so call us with any questions or contact the resources listed below as soon as possible.
Do you have a conflict related to housing such as –
- payment of rent
- condition of the property
- terms of rental agreements and leases
- security deposit disputes
- communication difficulties with landlords or tenants
- foreclosure related matters