Need Help with a Neighbor Dispute?
Do you have a conflict with a neighbor and you’re getting nowhere in your attempts to resolve it? RECOURSE can help by contacting the other side if communication has broken down.
Mediation can provide a way to work things out fairly so that you can both relax and enjoy your home.
Do you have a dispute with a neighbor over –
- fences, easements or property lines
- trees, dogs or other pets
- noise, nuisance or property condition
- interpersonal conflict, harassment
- drainage or property damage
- parking and vehicles
It felt like a safe way to express years of anger and frustration. The mediators were very sensitive and helpful. I was surprised!
Mrs. L – Neighbor conflict