Get started here by selecting the topic that describes your situation best.
Welcome to RECOURSE Mediation Services!
- Are you in a conflict with someone and you can’t talk with each other any more?
- Do you want to settle this matter and put it behind you?
- Do you want to be heard – and are you willing to listen?
- Do you both want to keep control of how things work out?
- Are you concerned about how you will get along together in the future?
- Could you both use an impartial person to help you work things through?
If so, then mediation can work for you! RECOURSE Mediation Services provides a safe, neutral place for working through disagreements. Trained, impartial mediators can help you to really hear each other and, if you decide to agree, help you to draft a mutually satisfying agreement. RECOURSE mediators are trained to listen to what you both really need and want, to help you to hear each others’ concerns and worries, and ensure respectful and productive communication.
RECOURSE is a leader in conflict resolution and conflict prevention training, including communication skills training for parents and teens. Call us at (707) 525-8545 and learn about conflict resolution training customized to suit your needs, or choose a conflict topic from the “Need Help?” box at the top of the page to research your specific area of mediation.